Monday, September 22, 2008

Soccer Star

Back by popular demand! We took last soccer season off as it started shortly before our wedding and ran until a few weeks after. We would have missed the majority of games. But we are back! Well Matt is, my knee is still recovering (hopefully) so I just take pictures and cheer from the sidelines.

Last week was their first game and I am proud to say they won! They all seemed to enjoy themselves and there were countless subs to relieve anyone who was even a bit winded. It is a very different team this year, new people have been brought in and they seem to have amped up the intensity quite a bit. I'm mildly glad I'm not playing - I do not do well in less than very supportive environments hehe. Some dear friends once said that if I were to be compared to a UPS package my label would read "fragile - handle with care." oh, how well they know me. Thankfully my hubby knows this as well so I am having a much better time cheering from the sidelines and taking pictures :)

Matty is number 18....antsy to get started and get in there.

No comments: