Monday, November 24, 2008

Break out those cowboy boots!

I would have broken mine out if I actually had some that fit. You know how you buy something in high school thinking it fits you when in fact its 3 sizes too big? Well so it was with my ten dollar cowboy boots. So when my sweet husband (who doesn't really care for country music) came home with two tickets to see Lonestar, I was thrilled! ...until I pulled on those boots and realized how ridiculous I looked. So we went sans cowboy boots, which was fine cuz we probably would have looked silly anyways in Los Angeles :) But we had a blast!!!!! And I think Matt's coming around to country ;) I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyways...




If you ever have a chance at tickets for the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills - do it! Its a great little place. Food was good and it was so fun to see the band so close and with such a small group of people (compared to anything else you can find here in SoCal)

1 comment:

clyde said...

i've heard it said, "if it ain't country, it ain't music".