Monday, January 12, 2009

fit fit fit!

So I've always been one of those people who says they want to work out consistently, who every now and then will commit to a workout only to 3 weeks later be utterly bored. I and my knees can't stand running and so I've had to give up soccer until further notice. So while at work I googled a new fitness routine in hopes that maybe this time I would be able to keep it up, and I made a huge discovery!! There's an entire television channel, hosted by Discovery actually, that's devoted to workouts and good eating! So needless to say after work I ran home and frantically searched our cable guide. Lo and behold! Channel 171! Workouts of every different size, shape, length and intensity at my fingertips. 24/7! Plus regular healthy cooking programs which is a big bonus. I love cooking but it is a bit difficult to find things that are actually healthy that my "meat and potatoes" "salad-hating" husband will go for. I have yet to actually watch the cooking shows but for the past 5 days I've been working out - something different each day! I'm sore - but happy.

For any others who suffer from fitness routine boredom - give it a whirl! Fit TV

Happy sweating :)

No comments: